Learn the fundamental cooking techniques that will make you a star in the kitchen. Perfect for beginners or students about to embark on a course at university.
You will learn to use and maintain knives safely and effectively, make basic dressings, fresh pasta dishes, a home-made mayonnaise, and a simple chocolate mousse recipe.
The course takes place in your own kitchen, includes all ingredients and necessary equipment, and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
The price of the class for one person is £100. Invite up to three friends for £40 per person. A class for four people costs £55 per person.
I am the owner and founder of Old Town Cooks, a bespoke cookery school with wheels. Learn to cook your favourite dishes in the comfort of your own kitchen - I come to your home or business and bring all the ingredients and equipment with me. I previously spent 10 years working in some of the best restaurants in London, including the three Michelin starred 'Restaurant Gordon Ramsey' and 'Maze'. ... More about this teacher
- Learn the fundamental skills and techniques to make you a star in the kitchen
- Perfect for beginners and students about to go off to university
- Learn from the comfort of your own kitchen from a professional chef
- All ingredients and equipment provided
- Private tuition, 2.5 hours.
- Class date by arrangement with teacher - you will receive their contact details in your class booking voucher
- Please let your teacher know about any dietary requirements or allergies before the class
- The class takes place at your own home - you should have a working hob, oven and sink. All other equipment is provided.
- Your home needs to be within the M25 ring.
- The price of the class for one person is £100. Invite up to three friends for £40 per person. A class for four people costs £55 per person.