Learn to cook three delicious desserts that are quick and simple to make, but designed to impress any guest!
You will learn one chocolate, one fruit, and one either hot or cold dessert depending on the season and your preferences.
This class is perfect for someone with a sweet tooth who perhaps struggles to cook tasty desserts at home.
All ingredients and equipment is included in the class cost, and the class lasts approximately 3 hours.
The price of the class for one person is £200. Invite up to three friends for £40 per person. A class for four people costs £80 per person.
I am the owner and founder of Old Town Cooks, a bespoke cookery school with wheels. Learn to cook your favourite dishes in the comfort of your own kitchen - I come to your home or business and bring all the ingredients and equipment with me. I previously spent 10 years working in some of the best restaurants in London, including the three Michelin starred 'Restaurant Gordon Ramsey' and 'Maze'. ... More about this teacher
- Learn to cook three delicious but simple desserts guaranteed to impress any guest
- Chris has 10 years experience at some of the finest restaurants in the UK, including 'Restaurant Gordon Ramsey' and 'Maze'
- The class takes place in the comfort of your own kitchen - all ingredients and equipment included
- Perfect for people with a sweet tooth!
- Class date by arrangement with teacher - you will receive their contact details in your class booking voucher
- Please let your teacher know about any dietary requirements or allergies before the class
- The class takes place at your own home - you should have a working hob, oven and sink. All other equipment is provided.
- Your home needs to be within the M25 ring.
- Invite up to three friends for and extra £40 per person. A class for four people costs £80 per person.