Learn the basics of millinery on this four week millinery course with professional milliner Jessica, from her beautiful Walthamstow home studio.
Jessica is an American-born London-based milliner, whose hats have been featured in the likes of Vogue and Tatler.
In this four class course, you will learn the basics of millinery using felt.
This is a small class (maximum of six students) in a friendly and relaxed environment at Jessica’s home studio. All materials (to make small brimmed hat) are included in the price. If you have any material/items you would like to incorporate into your hats, then please bring them along to the class.
Date: Sundays 10am to 12pm in March
Jessica’s home studio in Walthamstow:
Jessica is an American born, London based milliner. Her hats have been seen in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Tatler and Lula. Jessica has also taught Millinery at London College of Fashion. Her influences are broad and eclectic, from Schiaparelli and traditional Japanese wedding costume to the flora and fauna of East London where she resides. More about this teacher
- Learn direct from a leading milliner - Jessica's creations have been featured in Vogue and Tatler
- Create your own hat - take it home to enjoy wearing!
- Perfect for lovers of fashion - no experience required, open to beginners
- Small class - maximum of 6 people, in Jessica's beautiful home studio
- Only £175 per person for four week course - all materials included
- Sundays in March, 10am-Midday
- The course will take place at the teacher's home studio - you will receive the exact location in your class voucher.
- Thiscourse is perfect for beginners - no previous millinery experience required.
- This course has a maximum number of six students, and a minimum of four students. When you book the course, you will authorise a PayPal payment for the cost of the course. Your PayPal payment will only be processed once the course has reached the minimum number of students. At this point you will be sent your course voucher via email with the exact location of the course, and your teacher's contact details. If the course does not reach the minimum number of students, the course will not go ahead and you will not be charged.