Come and learn how to bake real bread in a small, personalised friendly class in a home kitchen. You will have fun baking and shaping a variety of loaves and get to take them all home with you. Tea, coffee, home baked treats, bread tastings and recipes are all included. Great for a group of friends, as a gift, or just for yourself.
Multiple dates available – afternoon and evening classes. Maximum of 4 students per class.
Liz’s home kitchen in Fulham:
Liz is an award-winning micro-baker who teaches artisan bread baking classes from her home in Fulham. Formally a primary school teacher, Liz became a full-time micro-baker two years ago. She now bakes, sells and delivers small-batch artisan breads around her local community daily, and runs intimate (maximum 4 student) classes in a relaxed and friendly environment at her home in Fulham. Liz get... More about this teacher
- Learn everything you need to know to bake bread at home
- A relaxed and friendly environment at the teacher's home with a maximum class size of four
- Learn from an award-winning micro-baker
- Perfect for beginners
- All equipment and ingredients provided - no need to bring anything
- Single, 3.5 hour class
- Not suitable for people with a gluten intolerance
- Your voucher is valid for the specific class you have purchased. Please contact your teacher directly for any final class arrangements.