Bring the taste of the Mediterranean into your home with award winning Ma Baker. In this small, personalised 3 ½ hour class you will learn how to make ciabatta, focaccia and two different types of grissini. Morning tea, bread tastings and recipes are all included. Bellissima!
Liz is an award-winning micro-baker who teaches artisan bread baking classes from her home in Fulham. Formally a primary school teacher, Liz became a full-time micro-baker two years ago. She now bakes, sells and delivers small-batch artisan breads around her local community daily, and runs intimate (maximum 4 student) classes in a relaxed and friendly environment at her home in Fulham. Liz get... More about this teacher
- Learn to bake your favourite Italian breads: ciabatta, focaccia and grissini
- A relaxed and friendly environment in Liz's beautiful Fulham home
- Small class size - maximum 4 students
- All equipment and ingredients provided - no need to bring anything
- Single, 3.5 hour class
- Not suitable for people with a gluten intolerance
- Your voucher is valid for the specific class you have purchased. Please contact your teacher directly for any final class arrangements. You will receive their contact details in your class voucher.