Suitable for those with basic to intermediate sewing skills, this class will cover how to make a quilted bomber jacket. Techniques covered will include: pattern cutting, garment construction, some basic quilting, zip insertion and how to line the garment. Participants will need to bring their own sewing machine and the fabric they would like to use for the shell and lining of their bomber jacket. All other materials including batting, ribbing and zips will be provided. Step by step help will aim to increase confidence of sewers to make their own clothes!
Classes will take place in a co-working studio on the canal between Kings Cross and Camden Road. Rosie and Hannah who will run the classes are experienced craft bloggers and sewers; their own quilted bomber jacket was featured on the Liberty blog!
The New Craft House
We’re Hannah and Rosie and together we run The New Craft House. We started as a craft blog three years ago with an aim to make traditional crafts like knitting and tapestry appeal to a younger generation by using them in more modern and stylish projects. Since then we’ve won the Cosmopolitan Best Craft Blog award and worked with brands like Liberty, Converse and Cath Kidston to run workshops a... More about this teacher
- A great value course for 4 classes
- You'll leave with your own bomber jacket
- Hannah and Rosie are passionate about teaching crafts
- This bomber jacket has been featured on the Liberty blog!
- Suitable for those with basic to intermediate sewing skills. Participants will need to bring their own sewing machine and the fabric they would like to use for the shell and lining of their bomber jacket. All other materials including batting, ribbing and zips will be provided.
- This class has a minimum number of four students, and a minimum of ten students.
- Your PayPal payment will only be processed once the class has reached the minimum number of students. At this point you will be sent your class voucher via email with the exact location of the class, and your teacher's contact details.
- If the class does not reach the minimum number of students, the class will not go ahead and you will not be charged.