Learn to make your own fabulous bouquet with this two hour floristry class with leading independent florist Gus.
Your class will start with an introduction to arranging bouquets using seasonal flowers. Once you have mastered the art of arrangement, Gus will take you through a selection of flowers and other flora, and then let your creativity run wild creating your own beautiful bouquet.
This class is perfect for beginners who have a love of flowers and flower arrangements. Gus creates a fun and friendly learning environment. A small class of a maximum of eight people means you will have plenty of dedicated time from Gus as you create your own bouquet.
All flowers and materials are included in the price – and you will get to take home your own fabulous bouquet!
Thursday 10th March 6.30pm-9pm at Gus’ studio near Canonbury Tube station.
Gus is the man behind the independent flower business - Augustus Bloom. In his ten years working with flowers he has made arrangements for everyone from BAFTA and The Tate, to The Pope and The Queen. Gus is self-taught and takes huge joy in sharing his creative flair for flower arrangements with others. He uses flowers in their natural form, with the end result a loose and wild beauty. He takes... More about this teacher
- Learn direct from one of London's leading independent florists
- Perfect for beginners with a love of flowers and flower arrangements
- All flowers and materials are included in the price - take home your own fabulous bouquet!
- This is a two hour class on Thursday 10th March 6.30pm-9pm
- There is a minimum class size of three students, and a maximum class size of eight students
- No previous experience required, and all flowers and materials are included
- This class will take place at Gus' studio near Canonbury Tube station.
- This class has a maximum number of eight students, and a minimum of three students. When you book the class, you will authorise a PayPal payment for the cost of the class. Your PayPal payment will only be processed once the class has reached the minimum number of students. At this point you will be sent your class voucher via email with the exact location of the class, and your teacher's contact details. If the class does not reach the minimum number of students, the class will not go ahead and you will not be charged.