Learn to make your own fascinator in this half-day millinery class with professional milliner Jessica, from her beautiful Walthamstow home studio.
Jessica is an American-born London-based milliner, whose hats have been featured in the likes of Vogue and Tatler.
In this half-day class, you will learn how to make your own fascinator, which you will have to keep at the end of the day!
This is a small class (maximum of six students) in a friendly and relaxed environment at Jessica’s home studio. All materials are included in the price. If you have any items you would like to incorporate into your fascinator, then please bring them along to the class.
Date: Saturday 28th November, 11am to 4pm
Jessica’s home studio in Walthamstow:
Jessica is an American born, London based milliner. Her hats have been seen in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Tatler and Lula. Jessica has also taught Millinery at London College of Fashion. Her influences are broad and eclectic, from Schiaparelli and traditional Japanese wedding costume to the flora and fauna of East London where she resides. More about this teacher
- Learn direct from a leading milliner - Jessica's creations have been featured in Vogue and Tatler
- Create your own fascinator - take it home at the end of the class to enjoy wearing!
- Perfect for lovers of fashion - no experience required, open to beginners
- Small class - maximum of 6 people, in Jessica's beautiful home studio
- Only £80 per person for a half day class - all materials included
- Class date Saturday 28th November, 11am to 4pm
- The class will take place at the teacher's home studio - you will receive the exact location in your class voucher.
- This class is perfect for beginners - no previous millinery experience required.
- This class has a maximum number of six students, and a minimum of two students. When you book the class, you will authorise a PayPal payment for the cost of the class. Your PayPal payment will only be processed once the class has reached the minimum number of students. At this point you will be sent your class voucher via email with the exact location of the class, and your teacher's contact details. If the class does not reach the minimum number of students, the class will not go ahead and you will not be charged.