Join Karen Hsu from The Pom Pom Factory for this Paper Bouquet Workshop.
All Materials included:
A range of our biodegradable and recyclable tissue paper to make the flowers in each class. Stems, floral tape, glue, scissors will all be provided.
What will you learn :
Learn the art of paper flower making using your hands and some paper! In this course you will design and create your own paper flower bouquets to take home or give to someone special. The skills and techniques taught in this course will inspire you to go home and create many more bouquets of your own!
The workshop will be held in Pom Pom Factory HQ in Shoreditch.
Class Dates :
Wednesday 3rd Feb 6pm – 8pm
Wednesday 10th 6pm – 8pm
Wednesday 17th 6pm – 8pm
24th Wednesdays 6pm – 8pm
About me :
Karen Hsu makes paper pom poms – her shelves are filled with colour-coded tissue paper and a huge pom pom installation fills one corner. Born in Hong Kong, and educated at Central Saint Martins, Hsu discovered her penchant for paper pom poms while creating window displays for Mercantile London in Shoreditch 6 years ago. Before long she was working for the likes of Selfridges, Naf Naf and Nicole Farhi.
Pom Pom Factory started in 2010 by Karen Hsu. Based in East London, Karen is known for creating flower installations and products using 100% bio-degradable and recycled tissue paper. Each creation is handmade by Karen and her Pom Pom team in the UK. Karen was born in Hong Kong and educated in Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, graduating in 2007. She first came up with t... More about this teacher
- Learn the art of paper flower making!
- All materials included in the class price - walk away with your own bouquets - the perfect gift for loved ones!
- Learn direct from Karen Hsu at The Pom Pom Factory's HQ in Shoreditch
- 4 Class course on Wednesday evenings
- The class will take place at Karen's home studio - you will receive the exact address in your class voucher.
- This class is perfect for beginners - no previous experience required.
- This class has a maximum number of eight students, and a minimum of five students. When you book the class, you will authorise a PayPal payment for the cost of the class. Your PayPal payment will only be processed once the class has reached the minimum number of students. At this point you will be sent your class voucher via email with the exact location of the class, and your teacher's contact details. If the class does not reach the minimum number of students, the class will not go ahead and you will not be charged.