Join Karen Hsu from The Pom Pom Factory for this Christmas wreath workshop with a difference! Create your festive wreath from pom pom paper.
You will start by making the wreath base in the first half of the class and then Karen will show you how to create different origami decorations to customise your wreath.
This handmade Christmas wreath is a great way to show off your skills to the neighbours and guests or a great gift for people you love.
This workshop for no more than eight people, and will take place at the Pom Pom Factory HQ in Shoreditch. All materials are included in the class price and you’ll walk away with your own unique festive wreath.
Date: Wednesday 2nd December, 6.30pm-9pm
Pom Pom Factory started in 2010 by Karen Hsu. Based in East London, Karen is known for creating flower installations and products using 100% bio-degradable and recycled tissue paper. Each creation is handmade by Karen and her Pom Pom team in the UK. Karen was born in Hong Kong and educated in Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, graduating in 2007. She first came up with t... More about this teacher
- The perfect way to get into the festive spirit - create your own unique Christmas wreath out of pom pom paper!
- All materials included in the class price - walk away with your own wreath, which makes the perfect festive decoration or Christmas gift for a loved one
- Learn direct from Karen Hsu at The Pom Pom Factory's HQ in Shoreditch
- Class date Wednesday 2nd December, 6.30pm to 9pm
- The class will take place at Karen's home studio - you will receive the exact address in your class voucher.
- This class is perfect for beginners - no previous experience required.
- This class has a maximum number of eight students, and a minimum of two students. When you book the class, you will authorise a PayPal payment for the cost of the class. Your PayPal payment will only be processed once the class has reached the minimum number of students. At this point you will be sent your class voucher via email with the exact location of the class, and your teacher's contact details. If the class does not reach the minimum number of students, the class will not go ahead and you will not be charged.