Learn to cook three quick and easy dishes, that take no more than 15 minutes each to make, are low cost, but super tasty!
Perfect for busy professionals who are a bit bored of the same old meals and want to add a some new exciting dishes to their repertoire.
Learn from the comfort of your own home, with private tuition from a professional chef.
The class cost includes all ingredients and equipment, and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
The price of the class for one person is £150. Invite up to three friends for £40 per person. A class for four people costs £67.50 per person.
I am the owner and founder of Old Town Cooks, a bespoke cookery school with wheels. Learn to cook your favourite dishes in the comfort of your own kitchen - I come to your home or business and bring all the ingredients and equipment with me. I previously spent 10 years working in some of the best restaurants in London, including the three Michelin starred 'Restaurant Gordon Ramsey' and 'Maze'. ... More about this teacher
- Learn to cook three quick and easy dishes to bring some excitement back to your home cooking
- Chris has 10 years experience at some of the finest restaurants in the UK, including 'Restaurant Gordon Ramsey' and 'Maze'
- The class takes place in the comfort of your own kitchen - all ingredients and equipment included
- Perfect for busy professionals
- Class date by arrangement with teacher - you will receive their contact details in your class booking voucher
- Please let your teacher know about any dietary requirements or allergies before the class
- The class takes place at your own home - you should have a working hob, oven and sink. All other equipment is provided.
- Your home needs to be within the M25 ring.
- The price of the class for one person is £150. Invite up to three friends for £40 per person. A class for four people costs £67.50 per person.