Date TBC – Sign up for free above to be put on the waiting list!
Join Eduardo, from HolaFoodie, and Roberto, chef at Pizarro, to learn to cook a traditional paella from scratch.
You will meet at Borough Market to pick up some essential ingredients, and then go to Eduardo’s kitchen nearby to learn to cook a traditional paella that is sure to be the centrepiece of you dinner parties from now on!
Lara and Eduardo
Lara & Eduardo are the couple behind Spanish food blog, HolaFoodie. Their uncompromising passion for food and travel pushed them to raise awareness of the less-well-known aspects of Spain, and always through the lens of its most defining cultural aspect - its gastronomy. HolaFoodie are curating a series of Spanish food masterclasses th... More about this teacher
- Meet at Borough Market to pick up some essential ingredients
- Learn to cook a traditional paella from scratch
- Learn from Eduardo, Spanish food blogger and Roberto, chef at Pizarro restaurant
- Great fun and great food!
- All ingredients and equipment provided
- Date TBC - sign up for free to be put on the waiting list